Are You Ambitious, Talented & Adventurous?
Take Your Career and your CV to the Next Level and work for a Fortune 500 company (with revenues over 6 billion US$)
Earn an American salary in beautiful San Francisco, California
Why Work for Our Client?
Our client is the world’s leader in CRM, empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. They’re the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For – six years running.
Join a team that is delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate.
Java & Python Developers Career Opportunity
Our client is currently seeking a Security Software Engineer who is passionate about security and has hands-on experience with all aspects of security engineering. their client’s Infrastructure Engineering group manages a fast-paced and constantly growing network that seeks to implement cutting-edge technology to secure the systems behind one of the world’s largest business driving technologies. As the Senior Security Software Engineer you be part of a team developing security solutions within an agile environment. You will work on the design and development of tools, applications and systems which provide security services for their own data center infrastructure.
Java & Python Developers Responsibilities
- Serve as part of the security software planning team
- Develop applications and system utilities based on requirements provided by the Product Owner, and collaborating with support resources and stakeholders to develop the most efficient solutions
- Leverages Agile development knowledge to drive continuous integration and code ownership concepts for the purpose of detecting integration errors quickly
- Ensure the proper development and end user documentation for your work
- Responsible for planning and incorporating “application hardening”
Java & Python Developers Required Skills
- Strong Java and or Python programming skills (7+ years)
- Experience with cloud based product life-cycle development and deployment
- Security related software development experience
- A passion and interest in technology & security
- Object and Functional programming and design skills and experience
- Experience developing and testing enterprise grade applications
- Experience with development of system utilities for Linux OS
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or related
- Broad knowledge of IT technologies including networking and operating systems
- Experience designing and developing APIs for security applications
- DevOps mind set
Java & Python Developers Desired Experience
- Experience with PKI, HSM, and/or other security tools is a plus
- Experience with automated testing tools/frameworks
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, bash, python, Ruby etc.)
If you’re interested and want to learn more, then send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only replies in English will be accepted. Due to timeframes in obtaining USA work permits, you must be a European citizen (and have a European passport) to apply. Candidates will be first deployed to Dublin, Ireland until their USA work permit is approved. Then they will be relocated to San Francisco, California, USA.
AAA expert, authentication expert, Authentication Security, C programmer, Java, C, C developer, C programmer, C software architect, California, hardware security module, HSM, information security professional, IT Security, It security admin, it security architect, it security engineer, It security expert, it security specialist, Java, Java Developer, Java Programmer, Linux, Linux expert, Network Security, Networking, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Python, python developer, python programmer, San Francisco, security admin, Security Engineer, security expert, Security Software Engineer, UNIX expert, USA