Are You Ambitious, Talented & Adventurous?
Take Your Career and your CV to the Next Level and work for a Fortune 500 company (with revenues over 6 billion US$).
Earn an American salary in beautiful San Francisco, California.
Why Work for Our Client?
Our client is the world’s leader in CRM, empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. They’re the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For – six years running.
Join a team that is delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate.
Java & C++ Developers Career Opportunity
Our client hosts web services and applications written by thousands of internal developers and tens of thousands of customers to provide the largest business automation cloud on the planet. This computing infrastructure enables innovation and value to fully embrace lights-out operations, single-click deploy to tens of thousands of nodes, and services that self-heal and self-optimize. Our client is building out their compute infrastructure team to reinvigorate the way their deliver, deploy, operate, secure, monitor, and repair their data centers and the code that runs across them – at consumer web scale. They’re looking to add experienced distributed systems engineers who can step up and own big chunks of that vision.
Java & C++ Developers Requirements
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience with Java and/or C++ in a Linux/UNIX data center environment
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
Java & C++ Developers Desired Experience
- Eat, sleep, and breathe services.
- Able to balance live-site management, feature delivery, and retirement of technical debt
- Familiarity with crash-only and recovery-oriented software design.
- Excited by building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware.
- Designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems.
- Agilista capable of driving and delivering thin slices of functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops.
If you’re interested and want to learn more, then send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Only replies in English will be accepted. Due to time-frames in obtaining USA work permits, you must be a European citizen (and have a European passport) to apply. Candidates will be first deployed to Dublin, Ireland until their USA work permit is approved. Then they will be relocated to San Francisco, California, USA.
- AAA expert, authentication expert, Authentication Security, C programmer, Java, C, C developer, C programmer, C software architect, California, hardware security module, HSM, information security professional, IT Security, It security admin, it security architect, it security engineer, It security expert, it security specialist, Java, Java Developer, Java Programmer, Linux, Linux expert, Network Security, Networking, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Python, python developer, python programmer, San Francisco, security admin, Security Engineer, security expert, Security Software Engineer, UNIX expert, USA