IT Security Experts in San Francisco, USA
Are You Ambitious, Talented & Adventurous?
Take Your Career and your CV to the Next Level and work for a Fortune 500 company (with revenues over 6 billion US$).
Earn an American salary in beautiful San Francisco, California.
Why Work for Our Client?
Our client is the world’s leader in CRM, empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. They’re the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For – six years running.
Join a team that delivers next generation social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate.
Security Experts Career Opportunity
Our client is looking to expand their infrastructure security team. To join this team, you’ll need to have a passion for security, and love hands-on systems admin/automation. As a Systems Security Engineer, you need to understand Unix/Linux or similar systems, have confidence in general networking knowledge, and have an interest in growing as a Cyber Security professional.
As a key member of their team, the Systems Security engineer will work on the ‘front lines’ of the production environment, the largest SaaS platform on the planet, protecting their critical infrastructure and proactively defending their customers’ data. The Sr. Systems Security Engineer is responsible for enhancing the security of their production systems, developing the tools to help maintain and report on their security posture, ensuring that they maintain their external security certifications, and deploying and maintaining the security systems in their production datacenters.
Security Experts Responsibilities
- Management/Review of systems host security configurations
- System vulnerability assessments and remediation, including the assessment/deployment of vendor security updates
- Support ongoing and new security/compliance initiatives
- Security incident response across the company and/or externally as required
- Deploy & manage system security, remote access, & authentication systems
- Design and develop tools to automate security or security reporting tasks
- Job level dependent on experience
Security Experts Required Skills
- Experience with AAA (Authentication Authorization and Accounting), Identity, encryption, data encryption solutions
- Demonstrated Unix/Linux systems administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Solaris, etc.)
- Knowledge of host-based security
- Knowledge of Unix infrastructure tools (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SYSLOG, SSH, IPSec etc.)
- Familiarity with OSI model.
- Basic cross-functional understanding of network engineering concepts and protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, SSL, VLAN, etc.)
- Experience with production and customer-facing datacenter environments
- Experience writing scripts and automation (Perl, C, Shell, Python etc.)
- Linux authentication and authorization, such as Kerberos, LDAP, NIS, Sudo, etc.
- PKI and Key Management, such as creating CSR’s, adding certificates to web servers, understanding of PKI and key management, knowledge of HSMs, etc.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience
Security Experts Desired Experience
- Host-based firewall security (access control list, ACL, secure remote, IDS, etc.)
- Host-based security including HIDS/HIPS, auditing frameworks, etc.
- Config management open-source tools, such as puppet, chef, salt, or ansible
- Working in high-availability, 24x7x365 large-scale multi-data centers
- TACACS+, RADIUS, multifactor authentication (SecurID, YubiKey, etc.)
- Cloud Infrastructure Experience SaaS
- Securing multi-tiered applications
- Strong communication skills
- Security credentials (SSCP, GIAC GCUX, GSEC, GCED, GCIH, GCIA, etc.)
If you’re interested and want to learn more, then send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Only replies in English will be accepted. Due to timeframes in obtaining USA work permits, you must be a European citizen (and have a European passport) to apply. Candidates will be first deployed to Dublin, Ireland until their USA work permit is approved. Then they will be relocated to San Francisco, California, USA.
- AAA expert, authentication expert, Authentication Security, C programmer, Java, C, C developer, C programmer, C software architect, California, hardware security module, HSM, information security professional, IT Security, It security admin, it security architect, it security engineer, It security expert, it security specialist, Java, Java Developer, Java Programmer, Linux, Linux expert, Network Security, Networking, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Python, python developer, python programmer, San Francisco, security admin, Security Engineer, security expert, Security Software Engineer, UNIX expert, USA